Beach House Bar & Grill or “Beach House” is a multi-functional restaurant and bar in the Ogden area of Wilmington. Here you’ll find at least 5 drink specials daily and fantastically flavorful food, at dirt cheap prices. This fun establishment is full of life from the time they open until 2 a.m. closing.
Beach House attracts all walks of life from bikers to college students. In the afternoon you’ll see kids walk across the street from the ice rink to play ping pong. Adults love the games at Beach House too. Hidden in the back is a game room complete with pool, light-up beer pong and corn-hole.
When the sun goes down Beach House lights up the sky with music and laughter. Offering weekly events like Thirsty Thursday Karaoke, free pool on Tuesdays, Wednesday Trivia with 93.7 The Dude and break-dancing tournaments.
Beach House’s TIKI stage hosts great local bands and is Wilmington’s only outdoor concert venue. With music ranging from rock and country to reggae, there is something for everyone at Beach House Bar & Grill.
Other Stuff You Might Like to Know
- Monday is locals night, 20% off food.
- Enjoy music by DJ RIZ on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Sunday, 45 cent wings!
- Beach House is open Mon – Thur/ 4 p.m. – 2 a.m. & Fri – Sun / 12 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Beach House has been in business since 2008
Specials are subject to change.
7219 Market Street
Wilmington NC, 28411
Our Two Cents
- You never know who you’ll run into at Beach House.
- Their wings are delicious!
- The rocking chairs on the front porch make Beach House feel like home.
- Beach House is family friendly.
- Don’t leave Beach House without trying their crinkle fries. WARNING, they are addicting.
- The staff is super friendly, relaxed and professional.
Click the pic to install Beach House’s app! Get up to the minute scheduling info for events, food specials and more.