Conveniently located on Oleander Drive; Boathouse is home to the “Best Flounder in Town.” With heaping portions and affordable prices, you’re going to love this place.
Boathouse is the place to go when looking for a fun filled meal with people you care about. The relaxed ambiance and intimate seating make for memorable experiences over the soft roar of laughter. Here you’ll find a wholesome meal in a cozy environment.
You can see how management puts their heart and soul into the daily operations of Boathouse. Expect to be greeted by a professional and very polite wait staff . You’ll feel comfortable making substitutions or splitting up the check because, at Boathouse, the customer is always right.
The food is unstoppable and keeps customers coming back for more. Boathouse is more than meets the eye, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days out of the week with consistent lunch and drink specials. Famous for their fresh collard greens, Boathouse also has homemade mashed potatoes and desserts from a locally owned, professional bakery.
You can count on $2.50 domestic draft and $5 for a glass of wine every single day.
6328 Oleander Drive
Wilmington, NC 28403
- Breakfast served 7 a.m. – 12 p.m. on M-F / 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Lunch served 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. / 7 days a week.
- Dinner served 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. / 7 days a week.
- You can build-your-own fried seafood combos.
- The customer favorite is a platter of Fried Shrimp & Flounder.
- Boathouse serves fresh crab legs daily.*Call to verify hours
Our Two Cents
- The Fried Green Tomato appetizer is out of this world, served with mango chutney.
- We like the quiet nature of Boathouse because you can hear the person you’re talking to without having to raise your voice.
- Boathouse has been in business for 3 years.
- Kids menu!
- Every Saturday Boathouse has 14 oz. Prime Ribs
- Boathouse is very family friendly.